Support the Ballet Conservatory and the Arts
Your contribution is critical to sustaining The Ballet Conservatory of South Texas’ high artistic standing, its financial well-being and support of pre-professional training and outreach programs. When you donate to The Ballet Conservatory of South Texas (BCSTX), you’re investing in the future of performing arts in the San Antonio community.
Contributions directly support:
- Operating and training costs to provide elevated
instruction for Conservatory Company dancers.
- Production costs for the Spring Conservatory Company
performance – Synergy 2015 – including theatre rental,
costumes, lighting and technical, and professional
dancers and choreography.
- Providing free tickets to the Synergy 2015 performance
to over 650 children in underserved communities.
- Complimentary admission is also extended to various social service agencies.
- Providing complimentary ballet instruction to KIPP
Your support of The Ballet Conservatory of South Texas benefits everyone and enriches the cultural landscape in San Antonio. We applaud you for making a difference
To make a tax deductible donation, please click the Donate button.
If you would like to be recognized differently than the name on your credit card or you have a company logo you would like us to use, please fill out the form below in addition to donating through Paypal.