Tuition & School Policies
- Semester – 5% discount
- If you choose to pay semester tuition in full, you may pay by check or cash.
- Monthly installments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Monthly payments must be set up on auto charge with a credit/debit card. Your account will automatically be charged on the 1st of every month.
- A late fee of $25 will be charged for payments received after the 10th of the month.
- Instructors can not accept tuition payment.
- Accounts must be current and have a $0.00 balance before the student can participate in performances and before a costume will be given.
- 10% for each additional family member
- 10% military discount
- Annual Registration Fee: $45 per family is required to hold place in class.
- Academy Showcase Fee: $95 per student. Fee due January 16th includes costume.
Arrival and Departure
For your child’s safety…
- Please escort students ages 7 and under in and out of the building, instead of dropping them off in the parking lot or street.
- When arriving, students should quietly prepare for class and assemble quietly outside the classrooms until invited in by their instructor.
- Students in Ballet III and up, however, may quietly enter the classrooms early for warm up.
- Please arrange for prompt pick up. We cannot be responsible for watching children after class time.
- Students being picked up should sit quietly in the building until parents arrive.
- Children are not allowed to wait outside or leave the premises until parents retrieve them.
|Hours Per Week||